Canada is one of the most popular choices for immigrants from India. The reasons for this are not hard to find.
Canada offers the best combination of urban efficiency with a laid back rural lifestyle. It is a country where you can get both professional growth as well as work –life balance and ensure quality healthcare and education for all in your family.
Immigration to Canada can provide you with the following benefits. Our experts can help you realize your dream of migrating to Canada in the smoothest possible way.
Canada offers a variety of immigration options for you to choose from, whether you wish to study or work, or even apply for Permanent Residency. Canada knows the value benefit skilled immigrants bring along with them and has designed policies to attract immigrants and make them feel at home.
If opportunities, sophisticated lifestyle, benefits, and the breath-taking beauty of Canada allure you to relocate, come to us. We offer excellent immigration services and will assist you to get Permanent Residence in Canada and make the country your abode.
From an immigration point of view, Canada has a wide range of options. According to a calculation, nearly 80 different immigration programs are running which help to obtain permanent residency in Canada in direct or indirect ways. Not only from today but from over the years Canada needs skilled migrants. However, the structure of inviting skilled immigrants is changed drastically in past few years. And as a result, they have started inviting a huge number of candidates from the past 5 years.
The reasons behind this are the policies and strategies which they have designed to attract the number of skilled immigrants.
On the other hand, there also plenty of other benefits that also attract many migrants to the country. Such as,
Canada PR's Rights
Because of the permanent residency candidates can have the right to live, work and/or study anywhere in Canada and enjoy almost every benefit which a Canadian citizen is getting.
A permanent resident can also invite his/her spouse and dependent children as well. On the other hand, if the resident lives in the provinces like Alberta, Manitoba, or Saskatchewan then he/she can sponsor the other family members like siblings, cousins, and parents-grandparents as well.
After residing for 3 years as permanent residents in Canada the candidate can also eligible to apply for citizenship of Canada as well. However, there are certain rules and regulations which they need to follow before applying for citizenship.
As a permanent resident, the candidate is allowed to work anywhere and under any employer of Canada. However, he/she is only not allowed to work for high-level security and government jobs because it requires to have Canadian citizenship.
Canadian residents and citizens only need to pay the taxes if they are working physically in Canada otherwise, if they are working outside of Canada then there will be no tax on their income.
Canadian permanent residents and citizens have the access to get subsidized education from any Canadian university, college, institute, or post-secondary education organization that is public-funded. Apart from this, they can also enroll themselves for free English and French language coaching which can be offered by the federal or provincial government.
The benefit is specially designed for those citizens and permanent residents who are unable to work due to disability, or may they unable to find even the survival jobs. The benefits which they get under the process.
- The Pension
- The subsidized accommodation, especially for low-income individuals.
- Compensation of workers
- Insurance coverage for unemployment
- Up to 98% subsidized medication facilities for especially for low-income group people
- Without any cost job searching and skill enhancement training facilities
- Subsidize for children for private nurseries admission for the low-income group
The Canadian law and Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms protect and give the rights not only to the Canadian citizens but also to Canadian Residents.
Canada and the USA have attached with the NAFTA Agreement and as a result, both the countries’ residents are allowed to work legally in both countries. After getting citizenship they are also allowed to settle in the vice e versa country.
Rights for the Canadian Citizens
Canadian citizens have only two more rights than Canadian Residents.
- They can vote in the Elections and
- They can do High-level Government and high -level security and defense jobs
How to Apply for Canadian PR?
First of all, a person who wants to apply for Canada PR, need to understand the Canada PR points calculator and Canada Express Entry Points Calculator. The calculator is based on the two kinds of point systems.
1. The first one is considered as an eligibility points system and the second one is called a selection point.
- In the eligibility criteria, there is 100 points system 67 points are required to get eligible to apply for Express Entry.
- These points are covering the six selection factors which we will discuss further on.
2. The second points table is the Canada Express Entry Points Calculator of 1200 points which are called selection points.
Usually, twice or sometimes thrice in a month, CIC declares the selection draws which are called the express entry draws.
3. There are several kinds of programs through which candidates can apply for the Canada PR. However, these programs are known as the easy, straight and fastest ways for the permanent residency. Programs like Federal Skilled Worker Program, (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP), Provincial Nomination Program (PNP), Canadian Experience Program (CEC), Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot Program (RNIP), etc.
4. Now the Express Entry is not any federal program but it is just an online application system which affiliate with the above-mentioned programs
5. This system has provided a single-window entry for all the programs. However, still, there are some provinces where candidates need to file a separate Expression of Interest (EOI). For instance, Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP), Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), Prince Edward Island Nominee Program (PEIPNP), Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
Steps to Apply for Canada PR
Your English proficiency test scorecard serves as a mandatory document while applying for Canadian PR. Hence, the very first step to move towards getting a PR in Canada is completing the English proficiency test. IELTS and CELPIP are the two major options you can consider to accomplish the purpose.
The next step to kick off the process for Express Entry is creating a profile on the IRCC website.
Completing the Educational Credentials Assessment is helpful for the candidates who completed their studies beyond Canada. Hence, it is prudent to finish your ECA before proceeding.
Although it’s not mandatory, if you apply for any of the available Provincial Nomination Programs and get selected, you are likely to gain extra CRS points for your Express Entry profile.
If you get a remarkable CRS score in the Express Entry Program and get the approval of your application, you are likely to receive an ITA for the Canadian PR. The full application has to be submitted within 90 days of ITA receipt.
You will need medical and police clearance certificates showing your appropriate health and clean criminal record as mandatory documents to complete the Canada Immigration process. Get ready with both.
After your application gets approved by the immigration officer, you are likely to receive a confirmation of your PR status. There are several categories in place under which you can apply for the Canadian PR. The general processing time of your application largely depends on the category you choose.
After the completion of all the above steps, you can ask for a PR card and pack your bags to travel to Canada.
Important Document Required For Canada PR from India
How to Improve The CRS Score?
- Apply via Provincial Nomination Program
- Migrate with non-accompanying spouse may enhance your score (in certain applications only)
- Attempt to gain a job offer from a Canadian employer.
- Pursue a higher education course.
- Get remarkable employment experience (at least 3 years).
- Work on your language proficiency (such as CLB 9 in IETLS or CELPIP).
- Try to learn additional languages (such as French).
- The candidate must be above 18 years and below of 45 years of age
- The candidate must hold at least secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution. However, a graduation degree or higher degree will give add-on advantage
- The candidate must have proof of language proficiency
- The candidate must have at least 1 year of employment experience.
- Especially, achieve 67 points to apply for Express Entry program
- Achieve at least CLB 7 in IELTS or CELPIP
General Processing Time for Canada PR Visa
There are several different categories under which a Canada PR visa can be applied. Although the processing time can vary depending on the type of visa you choose, the overall processing time can range between 6 to 12 months.
Different Canada PR Programs
1. Express Entry Program
Express Entry is trending and the most popular Canada immigration program that allows the candidates to migrate to Canada within a few months.
It is a kind of competitive program that ranks skilled candidates based on a few criteria and provides the chance to the most deserving candidates to immigrate and dwell in Canada.
Primarily, three programs run under the Express Entry Canada immigration program. These include
- Federal Skilled Worker Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Canadian Experience Class
The three programs differ in terms of the eligibility criteria and the underlying candidate must be eligible for at least one of the programs to get a Canadian PR successfully.
2. Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program is a crucial division of Canada’s immigration policy that allows a tremendous number of talents to get Canada PR every year.
The program allows different provinces and territories of Canada to nominate talented individuals to get the Canada PR based on the skill-set required by their domestic economies.
Almost every province within Canada executes the Provincial Nominee Program to welcome skilled people from across the world and attempt to boost their regional economies.
Let us have a look at a few of the eligibility criteria associated with the three programs
|Eligibility Criteria||Canadian Experience Class||Federal Skilled Worker Program||Federal Skilled Trades Program|
|A valid job offer in hand||Not mandatory||Not mandatory||Not mandatory|
|Education requirement||Nil||secondary institution (high school) or post-secondary institution||Nil|
|Employment experience||Minimum 1 year in the past three years (work experience can be a combination of part-time and full-time and place of work should be Canada)||Minimum 1 year in the past 10 years (can be a combination of part-time and full-time work)||Minimum 2 years in the past 5 years (can be a combination of part-time and full-time work)|
|Language proficiency||Required (English or French) Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs||Required (English or French) You must get a minimum level of CLB 7 or NCLC 7 for 1 official language in all 4 language areas. To get points for the second official language, you must meet the minimum level of CLB 5 or NCLC 5 in all 4 language areas||Required (English or French) meet the minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for speaking and listening, and Canadian Language Benchmark 4 for reading and writing|
|Other Requirements||You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec||You and your spouse or common-law partner who will immigrate with you to Canada can earn points for adaptability||Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification, except for needing a certificate of qualification
Have a valid job offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least 1 year or certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority
Proof of funds You must show that you have enough money for you and your family to settle in Canada, unless you are currently able to legally work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada
PNP's available in Canada
The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program is one of the most vigorous Provincial Nominee Programs available in Canada. The program enables the government of Ontario to recommend skilled individuals, graduates, and business minds for immigration to Ontario’s land.
The federal programs run under Express Entry are the effective way to apply for Ontario immigration, however, there are other routes too.
The candidates possessing the OINP nomination are expected to gain 600 extra CRS points in their Express Entry ranking.
There are three major categories under which the candidates can enrol themselves under the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program. These are
- Human Capital Category
- Employer Job Offer Category
- Business Category
where each category can be further subdivided into different sections depending on the eligibility criteria and the skills possessed.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is another powerful Provincial Nominee Program available in Canada that favours skilled workers and business people to migrate and settle in British Columbia forever.
The two major streams under which the candidates can apply for BCPNP include Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC, however, there is a supplementary stream for Entrepreneurs too.
These streams can be further subdivided into many categories on the basis of prerequisites and underlying conditions.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program offers a home to a huge range of workers, graduates, and business people to Alberta province. The program mainly includes three classes namely, the Alberta Opportunity Stream, the Alberta Express Entry Stream, and the Self-Employed Farmer Stream. The streams differ in terms of the eligibility requirements.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is one more prominent gateway to the Canadian land. The program is subjecting to renewal for the past few years and it is still imminent.
- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream
- International Education System
- Manitoba Business Investor Stream a few streams that are already available in the current version of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program or are serving as a part of the MPNP renewal process
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program presents a huge range of immigration classes for deserving immigration candidates.
The most important part of the SINP program is that most of the categories associated with the program do not ask the candidate to create an Express Entry profile to apply for the Canadian PR.
- The International Skilled Worker Category
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category, and
- Saskatchewan Experience Category are the four major categories associated with Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program also offers many distinct immigration classes to help an assorted range of skilled individuals to move to the Canadian land. Out of the huge array of immigration streams presented by the program, the three are alignable with the Express Entry.
The main streams associated with NSNP include the following
- Nova Scotia Demand (Express Entry)
- Nova Scotia Experience (Express Entry)
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- Entrepreneur Stream
- Skilled Worker Stream
- Occupation in Demand Stream
- Physician Stream
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities for Physicians.
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program is another popular Canadian immigration option for people seeking a Canadian PR. The presently available classes under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program include the following
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream
- Entrepreneurial Stream
- Skilled Workers with Family Support
- Succession Connect Pilot Program
- Post Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- Skilled Workers with Employment Support
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program is an excellent option for people striving for a way to move to the Prince Edward Island province of Canada. The primary categories through which the program receives the applications include
- PEI PNP Express Entry
- Labour Impact Category
- Business Impact Category
The Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program gives the chance to the talented individuals to get a Canadian PR and reside in the Newfound and Labrador region of Canada. The eminent categories of this program include
- Skilled Worker Category
- International Graduate Category
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- International Entrepreneur Category
- Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Category
The Northwest Territories Nominee Program allows the applicants to enroll for Canadian PR under two main categories – Employer Driven Program and Business Immigration Program where each category possesses a distinct group of relevant subclasses.
The Yukon Nominee Program provides Canadian PR to worthy candidates under five major categories. These include
- Yukon Express Entry
- Skilled Worker
- Yukon Community Pilot
- Business Nominee
- Critical Impact Worker
Cost of Applying for Canada PR Visa
The cost of migrating to Canada may slightly vary depending on the circumstances and category of visa you choose, however, the general cost for the same can be estimated as follows
|Visa Fee for the first candidate||CAD 825 (Approx. 44,660 INR)|
|Visa Fee for the subsequent candidate||CAD 825 (Approx. 44,660 INR)|
|Visa Fee for the minor candidate||CAD 225 (Approx. 12,180 INR)|
|Police verification and medical charges||Approx. 5000 to 8000 INR|
|Right to Permanent Resident fee||CAD 500 (Approx. 27,066 INR)|
|Provincial nomination Fee||Depends on the province|
|IELTS exam charge||Approx. 14,000 INR|
|ECA charge||CAD 250 – 500 (Approx. 13000 to 28000 INR)|
Job in Canada
Canada is a land holding a continually growing job market. Of course, the outbreak of COVID-19 adversely affected the commercial aspect of Canada but the condition is back to track now.
Canada’s economy swiftly rallied from the pandemic and now offering an ample number of job opportunities in different domains like technology, administration, manufacturing, engineering, marketing, accounting, healthcare, education, and so on.
Below are given a few strongly demanded career positions jobs you can aim while planning for Canada PR.
- Business Management Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational or Physiotherapy Assistant
- Industrial Electrician
- College or Vocational Instructors
- Truck Driver
- Aerospace Engineer
- Steamfitter or Pipefitter
Perks of Hiring a Canada Immigration Consultant for Canada PR Visa Process
In short, hiring a Canada immigration consultant is always a wise decision if you are endeavouring for a swift, faultless and easy-going visa process.
Canada Immigration Consultant Helps to Immigration to Canada
Canada is a dreamland for many aspirants wishing to live a classy life and acquire a wonderful future. Unfortunately, not every individual is able to meet his dream of migrating to Canada due to the complexity associated with the visa process.
An excellent choice that gives you the opportunity to reach the Canadian land is to hire Canada immigration consultant. With detailed knowledge of the migration process, Canada immigration consultants provide you with all the support needed to assure the approval of your visa application. Let’s discuss how a Canada immigration consultant elevates your chances of attaining the land of your paradise.
- By preventing you to make trivial mistakes while filling and submitting the visa application, immigration consultants save both your valuable time and money in the long run.
- Their detailed knowledge and awareness about the immigration rules are advantageous to get adequate details of the immigration stipulations of your aspiring country.
- The undisputed guidance at every step of your visa process is compelling to ensure the approval of your visa application and affix negligible chances of application rejection.
Canada allows you to earn in dollars which is the most valued currency enabling you to save and invest a lot. The savings and investment you do today are imperative to sustain in old age.
Canada holds an ample number of job opportunities across a variety of niches. The country frees you to choose a niche as per your skill set and area of interest. A few high-demanding jobs in Canada include
- Software engineer
- Aerospace engineer
- Registered nurse
- Truck driver and so on.
Canada secures 9th position in the list of the most livable countries across the globe offering high-quality life to the residents. Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto are considered under the top ten cities in the world providing such a standard of living that immigrants would love to enjoy.
Canada provides remarkable healthcare facilities to both Canadian citizens as well as Canada PR holders. The free-of-cost medical services is one of the most appreciated benefits that inspire people to migrate to Canada.
Canada is one of the most peaceful countries with an extremely lowered crime rate. This makes the country a perfect immigration destination for aspirants seeking a secured dwelling and safe surroundings.
Canada is the foremost choice for many aspirants dreaming of migrating overseas. The reasons are many. In addition to contributing substantial professional growth, the country also offers a significant number of distinguishable advantages. Let’s understand what are these
Canada Immigration Services Provided By Us
We provide services for every stage of your Canada migration process. The Canada immigration services provided by us at various stages are outlined below
- Our expert consultants will guide you in preparing your documents
- We will review all your documents to make sure everything is in order
- We will advise you on the best methods for describing your work experience and assist you with the correct work experience from the MOC
- Advise and assist you on the process for obtaining Police clearance certificate and medical certificate as and when required by the IRCC
- Advise you on the status of your Canada immigration application on a regular basis