This particular visa is given to the candidates who are nominated by the state government of Australia for employment. Insurance of this visa is needed to acquire a certain number of points from the candidate while he/she is working in the country through the Skill Select evaluation. The candidates having this visa are allowed to stay in Australia for the period of 2 years, wherein they can take any other relative or partner as a secondary applicant to Australia.
Eligibility Conditions for Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa
Applications for Skilled Nominated GSM Australia Visa are invitational. For getting an invitation a candidate must:
- Must not be more than 50 years of age at the time of issuance of invitation
- Must be nominated by Australian State/ Territory
- Forward an intent of interest for nomination
- Possess an occupational skill that is included in the occupation list (CSOL – Consolidated Skilled occupation list) published by Australian Immigration and Citizenship Department
- Have relevant skills assessment of declared occupation as in intent of interest
- Conform to required knowledge of English
- Satisfy character and health pre-requisites
- Score 60 in Skill Select points test
Whenever applying for a GSM Subclass 190, mind well that it’s complicated and you are highly advised to consult the Yuranus Education team for further assistance. We are highly professional when it comes to Australian visa, because we are thoroughly aware about the terms and norms that the Australian government follows and are liable to put on you and your application. We recommend you to get this visa done through us so that there is an ease when it comes to your processing of visa.