The students are supported by the Yuranus Education experts throughout the process of Australian student visa, which checks for the requirements in getting an entry. We apply for the Conditional Offer Letter from the education provider once the student gets registered and has submitted all his/her important documents. If the student has English test score then he/she can directly apply for the Unconditional Offer Letter, it may take 4-6 months for assessment to process of student visa to Australia depending upon the provider. Additional documents may also be requested if required.
The applicant will be required to submit the required documents for the Streamline Visa Process (SVP) after the offer letter is received, and has to furnish the financial documents for the amount to be shown. The first semester fees should be paid to the education provider and may be some institutions ask for the full fee of 1 year.
The education provider issues the Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (ECOE) when SVP process is completed. The application for the student visa will be sent to Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Australia. You should apply for the visa before 12 weeks of the orientation day in the institution. The student can go to Australia once the visa process for Australia is approved.
Various documents are required from the Education Provider for the Offer Letter.
- Original Passport
- School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
- 10th, 12th Mark sheet, and Attempt certificate
- Diploma or ITI Mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Bachelor mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Master Mark sheet, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Transcript if available
- Work Experience Letter
- IELTS /English Language Certificate
- Resume / CV
- Any other relevant certificates
- Letter of Recommendation
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Marriage Certificate
The following documents are required for the visa processing with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP):
- Visa application form 157A
- Visa application fee
- Four photographs (45mmx35mm)
- Valid passport All Pages
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECOE)
- IELTS result
- Academic and work experience documents
- Statement of purpose
- Evidence of financial ability
- A Proof is needed to show the relationship between you and your family.
- Marriage certificate
- If you are under 18 and are applying in Australia for a student visa you will need to show evidence of when you lodge your application.
- If anyone in the application has changed his/her name, certified copies of documents verifying the name change will be needed.
Additional documents or other forms may be asked to submit for the application process and all the documents should be notarized and self-attested.