Did you know Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million? This isn’t surprising when you are considering a Student visa to Australia. Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world and five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employment activity – all important elements for students when choosing Australia as a study destination.
The Australian education system has produced scientists, designers, educators, entrepreneurs, artists and humanitarians who have changed the world. Their global achievements include the “black box” now on every airplane, the Earth hour initiative, and the invention of Wi-Fi.
- Apply Under SVP: Streamlined Visa Processing system
- Global Recognition: Degrees from Australian Institutions are recognized globally
- Quality of Education: Education standards are higher and the academic environment is stimulating
- Economical: Living costs and tuition fees are comparatively lower than most other countries
- Diversity of Education: 22,000+ courses from 1100+ Institutions to choose from
- Cultural Diversity: International Students from 50+ nationalities study in Australia making it a truly multicultural environment
- Visa Success Ratio: High Visa success rate