The education of Canada is well known in the whole world for its excellence. The “Credits” systems in education have been given importance by the employers and various universities around the world. The courses offered by universities are of benefit for the future career, as it is equipped with latest technologies and various amenities. The university focuses on the vocational training of the student which is in the curriculum to give an enhanced experience of practical learning. The basic and the most important reason for choosing Canada by many international students are that they can easily get the permanent immigration for the post-secondary program with two official languages- English and French as Canada is a bilingual country.
Facts about Canada
- As Canada border is with the Unites States border, so it is the world’s longest bi-national border.
- Canada is a developed country which has the highest nominal per capita income throughout the world, and it is the eighth highest ranking in the Human Development Index.
- In 2015 survey, Canada’s population count is 38.5 million.
- As per a report, every year more than 130,000 students come to Canada for study.
- The provisional government in Canada regulates education and schools.
Qualifications valued around the world
Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be gaining a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized.
The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.
With almost all of the world’s ethnic groups represented in Canada, it’s hard not to find ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures.
Healthy and Safe Communities
While you may have heard of or experienced Canadians’ friendly and open nature, you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.