- Attested copies of Secondary and Senior Secondary High School Graduation Certificates and Mark Sheets (with a minimum of 50% overall average mark at Senior Secondary). Postgraduate applicants do not need to have the minimum of 50% at Senior Secondary as long as they have a minimum of 40%
overall average mark at their Bachelor Degree. If the student cannot attest the copies of his/her school documents he/she will need to send the attested original documents.
- Attested copies of the Bachelor Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA). If the student cannot attest the copies of his/her academic documents he/she will need to send the attested original documents.
- Attested original Medical Examinations report is issued no more than 4 months before the application deadline, which proves that the student is free from diseases like Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, and HIV/AIDS. All original medical examination results must be attached. Medical examinations can only be done
by a governmental medical center (e.g. government hospital). The contact details of the medical center that issued the report must be shown on the report.
- Attested original No-Criminal Record Certificate issued by the local police or Ministry of Home Affairs stating that the applicant has no criminal record.
The Certificate must be issued no more than 6 months before the application deadline. In case there is a validity or expiry date written on it, the Certificate should be valid until the date classes commence.
- Attested original Bank Letter stating that the student’s sponsor has sufficient funds to finance the student’s stay and studies in Cyprus. The student’s name, sponsor’s name and their relationship should appear clearly on the letter. The sponsor can only be the father, mother or a first degree relative of the applicant.
This must be issued no more than six (6) months before the application deadline. If neither the Passport nor the No-Criminal Record Certificate state the relationship between the student and the sponsor then a Certificate of Relationship or an Affidavit or other official document issued by the Police or other official authority stating the relationship between the student and the sponsor must accompany the bank letter. Please note, this document must also be fully attested. The contact details of the bank that issued the letter must be clearly shown on the letter.
- Attested original Bank Statement showing that the student’s sponsor maintains a balance of at least €7.000 or the equivalent amount in local currency. This
Statement must be issued no earlier than one month before the application deadline.
- One passport size photograph with the applicant’s name written on the back.
- Attested copy of Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details, and signature) Valid for at least two years from the commencement of classes.
- Original completed and signed Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Study form.