Study in Europe
Europe - A Land full of Opportunities
There is no surprise that Europe is one of the most popular study destinations in the world. Plenty of international students choose to study in Europe. Are you fascinated to study here as well? Read further to know why Europe is a lucrative study destination and how you can apply for your study visa.
After completing your academic course from Europe, you will not only be rewarded with your educational qualification but you will also be full of lifetime experiences and memories.
As per data released in 2012, 1.4 million international students moved to Europe for further studies and this number of increasing every year. The main reason being the world-class education, the best infrastructure, and modern technology.
If studying is Europe excites you too, you must get in touch with the best Europe visa consultant in Ahmedabad.
Why Choose Europe as your Study Destination?
1. The Quality of Education
2. Continent of Innovation
4. Career Options
5. Scholarships and Costs
Education System & its Process
Intake of Students
January-February and September - October are the months when most of the universities are open for admission in Europe.
Higher education in Europe is divided into the following three categories:
• The bachelor's degree also known as the License Professionals.
• Master’s Degree
The bachelor’s degree is a 3-year study course divided into six semesters. The Master’s is a two-year course and it will take you three years to complete your Doctorate.
The degrees are awarded in the form of European credits, which is known as ECTS.
Types of Educational Institutes
Broadly the educational institutes in Europe are as:
• The Public University
• The Grandes Ecoles.
There are approximately 88 public universities in Europe and some 300 Grandes Ecoles. Admissions in Grande Ecoles is difficult and costly in comparison to getting admission in any public university in Europe.
European countries enjoy the most exceptional and efficient education system in the world and this is the main reason that brings thousands of students to Europe each year. However, the eligibility criteria are quite different. The system is quite systematic and they follow a rigorous approach to admission:
• International students are can apply with/without IELTS/PTE/TOEFL
• Students pursuing an undergraduate degree are required to complete their secondary education. If the university has any specific entrance test, the student is required to pass one.
• Students pursuing a Master’s degree should have an equivalent bachelor’s or diploma degree.
• Students pursuing Ph.D. needs to have an equivalent masters or diploma degree.
Cost of Study & Living?
When you talk about the cost of study and living in Europe, different countries will have their own cost of living and educational costs. However, the cost of study in Europe is still cost-effective as compared to other continents. Let us have a look at some here:
Average Tuition Fees in Europe for Bachelor’s degree:
• 4500 EUR For European Students
• 8600 EUR/year for students from other nationalities.
Average Tuition Fees in Europe for Master’s Degree:
• 5100 EUR/year For European Students.
• 10170 EUR/year for students from other nationalities.
Studying in Europe will provide the student with a chance to interact with diverse students that are coming from different cultures. This provides a student with wider experience and grows the network as well. In Europe, unlike India, the companies do not visit the college campus but the students must proactively participate in finding the right job for themselves.
To ease out the process, the colleges provide you with a chance to interact with various recruiters to know what they are looking for. There is no dearth of opportunities in Europe. Once, you are done with your academics, your professional career will be sharpened soon.
What Documents are Required When Applying for a Europe Student Visa?
If you are applying for a student visa in Europe, you need to have these compulsory documents with you:
1. Application Form.
2. Academic Documents.
3. Certificate of English Proficiency Tests like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other.-(If Any)
4. Photocopies of first and last pages of your passport.
5. Statement of Purpose (SOP).
6. The medium of Instruction Certificate.
7. Date of Birth Certificate.
8. Latest Resume/CV.
9. Experience Letters (if available)
Once these documents are submitted and if the university is satisfied with the documents, the student will be called for a video interview or a telephonic interview. Further process will be based on the performance in the interview.
Once the student clears the application process, he needs to submit the following final documents:
1. Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
2. 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
3. 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
4. Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
5. Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
6. Official Invitation letter from the respective University
7. NOC Certificate
8. Visa fees
9. Bank receipt of colleges’ first year fee payment.
10. Proof of Accommodation in Europe
11. Proof of Financial Resources
12. Overseas Medical Insurance
13. Flight tickets
Yuranus Education is the best Europe Student visa consultants in Ahmedabad. Get in touch with us today to get your Europe Visa without IELTS score.