Features of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Exposure of Superpower Nation
- Territory of Technology and Finance
- Empire of Excellent Education
- 1 Developed Nation of World
- Native to Nationalities
- Culture of Creators and Innovators
- Continent of Corporates
- Domain of Dominating Dollar
ABOUT USA EDUCATION
- The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with over 700,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States.
- The U.S. higher education system offers unparalleled choice to international students in the types of institutions, academic and social environments, entry requirements, degree programs, and fields of study that are available.
- Students can choose from a variety of academic areas, from the humanities, management, to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). U.S. institutions continue to lead in terms of the breadth of academic specializations and research opportunities they offer.
- With more than 4500 nationally and regionally accredited institutions in the United States, international students have many choices regarding the institution type and location that is the best fit for them and where they will thrive and reach their academic and long-term goals.
In the USA, there are various options for spending and choosing as it an amazing place for the student. It is globally recognized and has many educational programs. A student can get more than they have dreamed of, as they can try new culture and the lifestyle of the USA apart from just a USA study visa. The USA has the top rank for having total 60% of best universities which gives the best option to an individual for his/her future.
The other reason for opting for a USA study visa is there are post studies OPT options provided to the student. OPT is the Optional Practical Training is a time period in which undergraduate and graduate students having F1 status can work for one year on a student visa for getting practical training. The student must have completed or pursued their degrees more than nine months is given permission by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). F1 status students are permitted only for 12 months practical training, after 12 months students from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics degree) background will be eligible to apply for 17 months extension.
As comparing for Master’s degree between USA and India, USA is a good option. The basic reason is that the fresher is offered a good salary as compared to a graduate from B-schools in India. There are also many scopes of immigration post studies and the pay-scale is much better of USA than India. If a person will come back to India after completing his studies or getting work experience from the US then he/she will get a number of opportunities.